Thought I’d share what I had for dinner last night since I made the girls a pizza, I wanted one too and since Martin worked late I didn’t have to make something big for dinner.
- 1 Flatout Wrap
- 2 oz Roasted or Grilled Boneless Skinless Chicken, Chopped
- 1 Tbsp Pizza or Spaghetti Sauce
- ⅓ Cup Sliced Red Bell Peppers
- ⅓ Cup Sliced Zucchini
- ⅓ Cup Carrot Shreds
- ¼ Reduced Fat Mozzarella Cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place the wrap on a large cookie sheet.
- Spread the pizza sauce all over the Flatout Wrap.
- Sprinkle on the chicken, veggies and cheese.
- Bake until cheese melts, about 8 minutes
Weight Watchers Points:
1 Flatout wrap – 1 point
2 oz chicken – 2 point
1 tbsp Pizza Sauce (says 1/4 cup is 1 point) – 0 Points
Red Bell Pepper, Thin Sliced Zuchinni, Shredded Carrots – 0 Points
1/4 Mozzerella Cheese – 2 Points
I had to fold it in half becuase it was too flimsy to cut and pickup, LOL so it looked like a BIG taco! But OMG, soooo sooo good!!!
I did spray the zuchinni with butter spray after it was cooked because they looked a little dry.. those were my pepperonis, LOL
Then I had another 2 point chicken SMALL Salad becuase honestly after that pizza I was totally full…
2 Points for Chicken
1 Point for ff Dressing
Total Chicken Veggie Pizza and Chicken Salad = 8 Points!