I’ve been making quite a few different lighter desserts since I started back on Weight Watchers. Some of the recipes have been really good, some of them, not so much. I’ve made several of these “Greek Yogurt” style cheesecake (cheesefake) pies and so far, all of them have been pretty good. You just have to get used to the “wet” texture of them. The original recipes come from WWPoundroper on Instagram and she also has a blog now. You should really stalk her like I do for some really great Weight Watcher recipes and meal ideas!
So of course, it’s already half eaten 2 days after making it, however, the consistency is way better after 2 days of sitting in the fridge to “dry out” a bit. I think 2 more days and it would be even better, but who can wait 4 days to eat a cheesecake that’s starring at you every time you open the fridge? lol I’ll have to try that next time.
This is the first time trying the lemon flavor cheesecake and it’s really really good, I’ll be making this one again!
- 3 eggs
- ½ Tbs lemon extract
- 1 Tbs fresh lemon juice
- 5-6 Tbs sugar substitute (Truvia)
- 3 cups plain fat free Greek yogurt
- 1 small box instant sugar free/fat free cheesecake pudding
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In mixing bowl add eggs, lemon extract, sugar substitute and lemon juice and beat well.
- Add yogurt and dry pudding, mix well.
- Pour into a lined with parchment paper 8x8 pie dish or lightly greased (non stick cooking spray) 9 inch springform pan.
- Bake at 350 for 30 min.
- It may look jiggly but once it’s chilled, it will set.
- Chill in refrigerator completely, takes about 2 hours, covered.
This is NOT my recipe, it originally came from @wwpounddropper on Instagram!